Agillic is a Danish software company on an exciting journey, developing the best cloud-based marketing technology available. We were listed to Nasdaq First North Denmark in March 2018 and won the Best Danish ecommerce tool -price in May 2018. We are 40 colleagues in Copenhagen, London and Kiev; our team is an inspiring mix of technologists, marketeers, business people and developers.
We believe in supporting each other, growing professionally and having fun! Here you’ll be given the chance to show your skills developing our awesome product and to grow to your full potential, while being a part of a great team that always has your back.
We want someone who can take a design from idea to implementation, and who is especially excited to work in a cross-functional team where input comes from all disciplines – product management, support, development, customer excellence, etc. We don’t design in a secluded design studio, so don’t expect one. We design “on the factory floor” together with the rest of our organisation.
Your main responsibility will be to ultimately produce best-in-class UX designs for several areas of the Agillic platform. However we don’t expect you to jump into Figma or Sketch right away. We recognise the importance of user research, concept development, sketching, and ideation. At this point in our UX journey, we are offering you the type of project that you will be proud to present in your portfolio for years to come. Not only that, but we are a great team to be around, we don't micro-manage, we have a healthy sense of humour and we remember to stay respectful of others, open-minded, and curious every day.
To best prepare your application, please highlight your product design experience and your ability to design for complex systems. We also appreciate a well written cover letter. Please also note that a design portfolio is a requirement and we generally judge design applications based on content of portfolio first, then experience, personality fit and, lastly, education.
· Produce both low and high-fidelity UI designs for the Agillic platform
· Write clear specifications to accompany your designs
· Do user research and customer visits
· Perform user testing, both internally and externally
· Work closely with Product Management and other stakeholders to iteratively determine the best solution for our users
· Work closely with Engineering (front and back end)
· Contribute to our design system and UI components library
· Stay on top of the latest trends in terms of design tools and practices
· At least 2 years of UX Design experience
· Proficient in Figma or similar tools (Sketch, InVision etc)
· Interested in designing for robust, complicated functionality
· Solid UI design skills - preferably from other large scale products
· Ability to scale the design effort depending on importance of the task
· A good flair for visual design and ability to naturally apply best practices
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Self-driven and eager to work autonomously, as you will have a high degree of responsibility
· Ability to thrive in an agile organisation
· Sense of humour not required, but highly recommended
Sounds interesting? Join Hyro or recommend a friend now.Join Hyro (and see if you match this job)