Phase One A/S, the world’s leading manufacturer of medium format digital photography systems and imaging solutions for professional photographers, and cultural heritage and industrial solutions. Established in 1993, Phase One has pioneered the field of digital camera systems and imaging software, including multiple breakthroughs – from the world’s first 100MP camera systems to advanced imaging workflows in Capture One. By controlling all aspects of the medium format camera system supply chain, Phase One is uniquely positioned to help photographers and imaging experts everywhere stand out from the competition and realize their creative visions without compromise.
Phase One is looking for a new ambitious colleague to join the software leadership team - someone, that is interested in an exciting and challenging job as a Financial Business Unit Manager in a dynamic, international and PE-backed high-tech company.
As the new Financial Business Unit Manager, you will report to VP Software Business Unit and work closely with the Phase One Finance and IT dep. You will be responsible for driving a secure understanding and sparring around the SW business unit figures in the SW leadership team. You will be working with business Development both on strategical and tactical level ensuring execution and reporting and supporting Business Managers in various decision processes. You will be the “right hand” to the VP of Software Business Unit and will be involved in/supporting him in various decisions with the right financial and data-based decision making and will represent him in management meetings in his absence.
You will be a key plyer in creating the BI /Data structure necessary for understanding the drives in the market and the e-commerce sales and thereby securing the fundamentals for the future growth. At present a new BI system (Power BI) is developed and implemented by Inspari. A process you will take charge of in terms of securing the right requirements and outputs as well as the organisational implementation. You will be leading the project both on a strategic level and as well hands on with development of data models, securing data quality etc.
Capture One is a “kind of start-up” – indicating a certain lack of processes and structure. You will be responsible for growing and developing the financial business development function – related to processes, systems, routines and potential building a small team of financial and analytical specialists. It is a position with central influence on the future growth of the unit where you will be involved in all aspects of the organisation from R & D to sales and will be working with both operational details as well as influencing the strategy and working with PE involvement.
· Be part of the Software Business Unit management team and overall responsible for following up on and challenging the different parts of the business
· Be a close sparring partner to VP Software Business Unit
· Actively drive the financial aspects of Business cases and reports to the Software Business Unit leadership team and group executive management
· Develop data models and KPIs for business analysis and decision making
· Develop and maintain reports and dashboards for budgets/forecasts
· Develop and follow up on Sales- and behavioral tracking and attribution-modelling
· Develop data mining and touchpoint-analysis and secure data quality and collection
· Analyze media performance - liaising with markets and agencies to optimize performance
· Lead various cross-functional projects and initiatives within the Software team
· Educate/train internal team in the use of BI tools, platforms etc…
Sounds interesting? Join Hyro or recommend a friend now.Join Hyro (and see if you match this job)