As Product Manager you are part of an international product management team responsible for the day to day management of Sentia products. You fulfil a coordinating role between sales, marketing, technology and operations. You maintain overview on product related matters and communicate progress to the Director of Product management for Sentia Group. You will be vested in Denmark and manage the lifecycle of products for Sentia Group.
What will you do?
· Create and maintain an inventory of all products sold by Sentia entities (recent acquisitions) in Denmark.
· Define a common product offer for the Danish market that is aligned with products sold in other countries.
· Pursue that all Danish entities use the same product set, pricing, specifications, order-to-pay processes and tools.
· Together with your product manager colleagues for Sentia Group, you create and maintain Sentia’s Service Catalogue (including the product documentation, service descriptions, product prices, contract document, …).
· You acquire expertise in specific products for which you manage the lifecycle in all countries with the help of the country vested product managers.
· You prepare and follow-up the product related purchasing activities and maintain contacts with suppliers. You create the product reports and ensure a compliant use of vendor products (e.g. licensing rules).
· You’ll we the point of contact for all product related matters and feed the overall product learning in Denmark.
What we expect from you?
· 3+ years of product management experience in the IT market.
· You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
· Analytical thinking, ability to structure data and acquire a good understanding on how an organization works.
· You have a good knowledge of IT service management and ITIL.
· You are target driven, decisive and commercially minded with the ability to influence across divisions.
· You are a very professional communicator and like to communicate on every level of the organization.
· You like to take ownership and get things done.
· You are experienced with products from Microsoft Azure, AWS, VMware, Dell, Veeam as an asset.
· You are experienced with Excel, Word, data processing and automation techniques (SQL queries, VBA, …).
· You organize your own work and follow your own schedule to realize defined objectives by the agreed date.
· You like to perform hands-on and product related administrative tasks as part of your work.
Sounds interesting? Join Hyro or recommend a friend now.Join Hyro (and see if you match this job)